Planitherm glass is the most energy efficient glass on the UK market today, enabling you to cut your energy bills by up to 28%.
How does Planitherm glass work
By using advanced coatings to retain more internal warmth whilst capturing energy from natural daylight. This advance in glass technology manufactured on Saint-Gobain glass UK’s ‘magnetron’ coater, means that it is now possible to achieve A rated windows with your choice of window frame.
Planitherm Glass Coatings
“SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL:
_ a unique single-stock, high performance low-emissivity glass which can be used either annealed or toughened
– very neutral appearance before and after toughening
– high light transmission
– optimum centre pane U-value of 1.2 W/m2K’
– optimised solar gain for excellent window energy ratings.
• SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL 1.3:
_ offers the same aesthetic and processing benefits but with an optimum centre pane U-value of 1.3W/m2K·.
• SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N:
_ an exceptionally low-emissivity glass with an optimum centre pane U-value of 1.1 W /m2K”
– very neutral appeara nce
– extremely high light transmission
_ available in a “to be toughened” version (SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA Nil).
Where can Planitherm glass be used
Planitherm glass is designed for use in all double glazing applications, in all frame types for both new-build and replacement markets:
– windows and skylights in residential buildings and private domestic housing
– conservatories and patio doors
– windows and facias of non-residential buildings.
Superior Thermal Insulation
A double glazed unit incorporating Planitherm glass is up to 3 times more thermally efficient than an ordinary double-glazed unit and offers significantly better thermal insulation compared to traditional hard coated low-E products:
- · Considerable reductions in heating bills
- · Reduces condensation on the inner pane
- · Improved comfort with less drafts and cold spots near glazed areas
- · Environmentally friendly solution, given the lower C02 emissions associated with reduced energy consumption
- · Facilitates compliance with building regulations for a wider range of frame designs
- Step 1 - Get Quote
- Click above and fill in our online form for an instant quote emailed to you.
- Step 2 - Expert Advice
- Speak with one of our product specialists to finalise quote and delivery times.
- Step 3 - Build Doors
- All our products are taylor made for every job. You get the exact specifications you want.
- Step 4 - Satisfaction
- We issue a satisfaction questionnaire to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the installation.
My order was not straight forward and this was the only company that took the time and trouble to advise me on the best way to achieve what I wanted with no pressure.
Bill & Jayne