Planitherm glass is the most energy efficient glass on the UK market today, enabling you to cut your energy bills by up to 28%.
How does Planitherm glass work
By using advanced coatings to retain more internal warmth whilst capturing energy from natural daylight. This advance in glass technology manufactured on Saint-Gobain glass UK’s ‘magnetron’ coater, means that it is now possible to achieve A rated windows with your choice of window frame.
Planitherm Glass Coatings
“SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL:
_ a unique single-stock, high performance low-emissivity glass which can be used either annealed or toughened
– very neutral appearance before and after toughening
– high light transmission
– optimum centre pane U-value of 1.2 W/m2K’
– optimised solar gain for excellent window energy ratings.
• SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL 1.3:
_ offers the same aesthetic and processing benefits but with an optimum centre pane U-value of 1.3W/m2K·.
• SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N:
_ an exceptionally low-emissivity glass with an optimum centre pane U-value of 1.1 W /m2K”
– very neutral appeara nce
– extremely high light transmission
_ available in a “to be toughened” version (SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA Nil).
Where can Planitherm glass be used
Planitherm glass is designed for use in all double glazing applications, in all frame types for both new-build and replacement markets:
– windows and skylights in residential buildings and private domestic housing
– conservatories and patio doors
– windows and facias of non-residential buildings.
Superior Thermal Insulation
A double glazed unit incorporating Planitherm glass is up to 3 times more thermally efficient than an ordinary double-glazed unit and offers significantly better thermal insulation compared to traditional hard coated low-E products:
- · Considerable reductions in heating bills
- · Reduces condensation on the inner pane
- · Improved comfort with less drafts and cold spots near glazed areas
- · Environmentally friendly solution, given the lower C02 emissions associated with reduced energy consumption
- · Facilitates compliance with building regulations for a wider range of frame designs
- Step 1 - Get Quote
- Click above and fill in our online form for an instant quote emailed to you.
- Step 2 - Expert Advice
- Speak with one of our product specialists to finalise quote and delivery times.
- Step 3 - Build Doors
- All our products are tailor made for every job. You get the exact specifications you want.
- Step 4 - Satisfaction
- We issue a satisfaction questionnaire to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the installation.
Professional company . Very caring staff and the customer service staff with were well informed , helpful and very knowledgable . Their pricing was also very competitive and in the end the products we received were top quality and two years later all is still well . We had a couple of minor issues post installation which they resolved for us promptly also which is so often not the case these days
A professional outfit , very happy to recommend.
T Kennedy 18/02/2014